Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: clock /battery problem??

Re: clock /battery problem??

°Mike°

Because the computer only loses time when powered off, you
can be certain that it is the CMOS battery that needs replacing.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:44:37 GMT, in
<Fl0Ra.1256$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jack scrawled:

--