Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tours in India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan

Tours in India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan

PASSAGE TO INDIA

About us
KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is the Compleate Destination Management
Company based in New Delhi announces unmatched exclusively designed
Tour Packages for the discerning Travellers to India and Nepal, Tibet
and Bhutan.

India is a land of diversities and therefore offers diverse
opportunities for tourists of all tastes.

KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offerings, which are invariably
accompanied by its specialized services, are tailored to meet the
requirements of one and all.
There are the Cultural, Historical, Incentive and Adventure tours to
India with separate packages for Pilgrimage tours of all religions.
Visit to the silvery beaches of Goa are designed to provide the
perfect relaxation to vacationers.

KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers Sports & Adventure tours that
include rafting, trekking, paragliding, Motor - Cycle safari, hiking
and the like.
There are also the Wildlife and Special-interest tours to suit the
individual's taste. The snow-capped Himalayas, two-thirds of which lie
in India, have some of the world's most scenic spots. Most of these
destinations like Kullu, Manali, Naggar, Shimla & Mussoorie, are
included in the packages offered by us.
KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers a wide spectrum of services :
Hotel bookings in India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, Air & Train Tickets,
Car & Coach rentals, private Air charters, and Conference arrangements
with pre-and-post conference tours.
Besides these, there are also the stop-over packages, Tailor made
itineraries, Fixed-departure tours, Incentive Holidays and
Special-theme evenings.
KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is equipped with a team of young and
energetic staff members specialized in offering their
quality-services, round-the-clock and throughout the year. Our
professional team is specialized in Inbound Tours and Out-bound Tours.

for more informations please visit our website :-
www.passagetoindia.org or send me an e-mail on

the real TOMMY Tutalidge

Yellow bellies! Your fate lies in the hands of america ha, ha, ha.
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/DEL6834.htm

PASSAGE TO INDIA wrote:

> About us
> KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is the Compleate Destination Management
> Company based in New Delhi announces unmatched exclusively designed
> Tour Packages for the discerning Travellers to India and Nepal, Tibet
> and Bhutan.
>
> India is a land of diversities and therefore offers diverse
> opportunities for tourists of all tastes.
>
> KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offerings, which are invariably
> accompanied by its specialized services, are tailored to meet the
> requirements of one and all.
> There are the Cultural, Historical, Incentive and Adventure tours to
> India with separate packages for Pilgrimage tours of all religions.
> Visit to the silvery beaches of Goa are designed to provide the
> perfect relaxation to vacationers.
>
> KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers Sports & Adventure tours that
> include rafting, trekking, paragliding, Motor - Cycle safari, hiking
> and the like.
> There are also the Wildlife and Special-interest tours to suit the
> individual's taste. The snow-capped Himalayas, two-thirds of which lie
> in India, have some of the world's most scenic spots. Most of these
> destinations like Kullu, Manali, Naggar, Shimla & Mussoorie, are
> included in the packages offered by us.
> KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. offers a wide spectrum of services :
> Hotel bookings in India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, Air & Train Tickets,
> Car & Coach rentals, private Air charters, and Conference arrangements
> with pre-and-post conference tours.
> Besides these, there are also the stop-over packages, Tailor made
> itineraries, Fixed-departure tours, Incentive Holidays and
> Special-theme evenings.
> KC Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is equipped with a team of young and
> energetic staff members specialized in offering their
> quality-services, round-the-clock and throughout the year. Our
> professional team is specialized in Inbound Tours and Out-bound Tours.
>
> for more informations please visit our website :-
> www.passagetoindia.org or send me an e-mail on
> (E-Mail Removed)

Mellowed

I know nothing about KC Tours, however, for those readers interested in
visiting a fascinating and unique country, visit India. I have done
business in India for 27 years and regretted the time to retire. Just be
like a sponge and absorb what you see and take plenty of pictures and
movies. India is truly unique.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
:
[...]
: (E-Mail Removed)