Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to get rid of history of the web sites visited

How to get rid of history of the web sites visited

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

I am using Win98SE and Internet Explorer. Now, under options I see almost
all the web sites I visited and how could I get rid of some.

Rajinder

Darthux

try clearing history in internet options?

"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d0OQa.19$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am using Win98SE and Internet Explorer. Now, under options I see almost
> all the web sites I visited and how could I get rid of some.
>
> Rajinder

rifleman

In article <d0OQa.19$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi,
>
> I am using Win98SE and Internet Explorer. Now, under options I see almost
> all the web sites I visited and how could I get rid of some.
>
> Rajinder

You can't get rid of some - it's all or nothing!
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend