Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Guest Account

Guest Account

PWB

I thought that people who used a guest account in Windows XP were not able
to download? Only we have someone dtaying with us next week and I just set
up the 'guest Account' so that they are unable to download (so I thought)
but I find I can do it just the same, any help would be appreciated . TIA

---

Darthux

was the account labeled guest? or is it a new on you made. try deleting the
one you made, then go to your control panel, then user accounts, click on
guest, and enable the account, try it there

-Darthux
"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vmEQa.11532$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I thought that people who used a guest account in Windows XP were not able
> to download? Only we have someone dtaying with us next week and I just set
> up the 'guest Account' so that they are unable to download (so I thought)
> but I find I can do it just the same, any help would be appreciated . TIA
>

> ---

PWB

it was labeleled 'guest'
"Darthux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:auPQa.586$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> was the account labeled guest? or is it a new on you made. try deleting

the
> one you made, then go to your control panel, then user accounts, click on
> guest, and enable the account, try it there
>
> -Darthux
> "PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vmEQa.11532$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I thought that people who used a guest account in Windows XP were not

able
> > to download? Only we have someone dtaying with us next week and I just

set
> > up the 'guest Account' so that they are unable to download (so I

thought)
> > but I find I can do it just the same, any help would be appreciated .

TIA

> > ---

---

Enabling wireless internet access for the Guest account =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dA==?= Wireless Networking 5 01-25-2006 01:00 AM
how do i configure the guest account in Windows XP? mistuh Computer Support 10 05-27-2005 12:18 PM
Guest Account =?Utf-8?B?SmVzc3lFenp5?= ASP .Net 2 05-24-2005 08:42 PM
Guest Account Jeff Computer Support 0 10-08-2004 11:01 PM
Adaware crashes in Guest account plh Computer Support 3 06-06-2004 06:09 AM

Advertisments