Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: outlookexpress

Re: outlookexpress

trout

MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:

> I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
> computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

(You will generally have a better chance of a response if you ask a
question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should be
saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus program
before opening.
You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
<http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
--
"It's just common sense."

gangle7

"trout" wrote
> MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:
>
> > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
> > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

> (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you ask a
> question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
> As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should be
> saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus program
> before opening.
> You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
> <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
> --
> "It's just common sense."

thats bulshit yur a idiot i have downloded
millions of mega bites of files
of musick and lezbein videos i
dont got no fukin infeckshiuns or
nothin like that and i aint got no
stupid anteviruss or a laim firewal
witch stuff is for sissees any how wile im
heer i mite as well ask abowt a
messige that says eat **** and die
suker whenever i hit the start buttin
e male ansurs only thank in advanse

rifleman

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "trout" wrote
> > MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:
> >
> > > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
> > > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

> > (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you ask a
> > question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
> > As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should be
> > saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus program
> > before opening.
> > You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
> > <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
> > --
> > "It's just common sense."

> thats bulshit yur a idiot i have downloded
> millions of mega bites of files
> of musick and lezbein videos i
> dont got no fukin infeckshiuns or
> nothin like that and i aint got no
> stupid anteviruss or a laim firewal
> witch stuff is for sissees any how wile im
> heer i mite as well ask abowt a
> messige that says eat **** and die
> suker whenever i hit the start buttin
> e male ansurs only thank in advanse

Did you write all that yourself, or did Mummy help?
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Juan Pérez

gangle7 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "trout" wrote
> > MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:
> >
> > > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
> > > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

> > (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you

ask a
> > question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
> > As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should

be
> > saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus

program
> > before opening.
> > You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
> > <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
> > --
> > "It's just common sense."

> thats bulshit yur a idiot i have downloded
> millions of mega bites of files
> of musick and lezbein videos i
> dont got no fukin infeckshiuns or
> nothin like that and i aint got no
> stupid anteviruss or a laim firewal
> witch stuff is for sissees any how wile im
> heer i mite as well ask abowt a
> messige that says eat **** and die
> suker whenever i hit the start buttin
> e male ansurs only thank in advanse

Rock onn pussiy wot thee f-wordd is a emial