Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Viruses in attachments about 140k +

Viruses in attachments about 140k +

ME

I have been getting an absence amount of spam from many different sources
and subjects but the all have the about same size attachment to them 140k +
I know its a virus because I opened it but as soon as it hit my firewall I
knew it was garbage. It usually says in the message "if you don't like it
just delete it" well take there advise and delete it without opening it.

SgtMinor

ME wrote:

> I have been getting an absence amount of spam from many different sources
> and subjects but the all have the about same size attachment to them 140k +
> I know its a virus because I opened it but as soon as it hit my firewall I
> knew it was garbage. It usually says in the message "if you don't like it
> just delete it" well take there advise and delete it without opening it.

It sounds awful. BTW, Nona, are you aware of this:

Domain Name: BUSINESS.COM

Registrant:
Business.com, Inc. (BUSINESS104-DOM)
2120 Colorado Avenue, 3rd floor