Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE and "missing posts": Microsoft responds

OE and "missing posts": Microsoft responds

Michael

Are you using Outlook Express and noticing that newsgroup posts are
often missing?

See below and send a note to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to let them know
you're having this problem.

There's nothing they can currently do as "support" for OE users, but
unless they hear about the problem long and loud, they almost
certainly won't try to fix it. The statement, "they may still release a fix
for it especially if there are several complaints about this issue" couldn't
possibly make this fact clearer.

Please help to make sure this problem gets fixed before Microsoft's
"product life cycle" for OE comes to an end and leaves the Windows
world with a broken newsreader.

((U))