Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > grayed-out back/forward buttons

grayed-out back/forward buttons

Ajax Troy

My new computer uses XP and I downloaded Netscape browser, which i
mostly use.
However, the "back" and "forward" buttons have been grayed out and I
can't figure out why.
Can anyone help me to get them functioning?
Thanks in advance.
ajax

°Mike°

I would say that is almost certainly your problem. The
'back' and 'forward' buttons rely on browsing history,
not some sort of magic. You need to have history enabled
for those buttons to work.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:06:06 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Ajax Troy scrawled: