Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: FORGOT PASSWORD

Re: FORGOT PASSWORD

Juan Pérez

I found it:
**************

--
Juan
RB 2

mijayney <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:L_SPa.1279$(E-Mail Removed)...
> cant receive ny mail how do i find my password

the real TOMMY Tutalidge

Name : 007 Password Recovery
Version : 2.0
Filename : 007pwd.ZIP
FileDate : 4/5/00
Submitted By: : Author
Installation Type : Install/Uninstall
Company/Author : IOPUS Security %26 Internet Software
E-Mail : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Homepage : http://www.iopus.com
File Location : http://www.iopus.com/download/007pwd_setup.exe
ScreenShot :

Description :
Most applications under Windows 9x and NT allow you to store their
passwords, such as the password of your dial-in ISP, the password of
your email client or FTP tool. Once the password is stored, it is
hidden under a row of ***** asterisks and can not be read by you
again, e. g. in the case you forget your password. Now, this nifty
utility allows you to read any of your passwords that are covered by
the asterisks by simply dragging the 007 special key cursor over such a
password field. Once the 007 key cursor is on top of a *****" password
window, the "007 Password Recovery" utility removes the asterisks and
displays
the hidden password instantly on its screen .
Limitations: This utility works well with most password screens you
will encounter on a MS Windows system, such as the password fields on
the standard dial-up dialog, within e. g. CuteFTP or Outlook Express.
However, it does not work with applications that do not actually store
the password "behind" the asterisk e. g. the Windows NT User Manager.