Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Posting to a web sight

Posting to a web sight

Barry Vee

I have created a couple of pages in tripod and published these on a website
hosted by tripod.
I intend to purchase a web name and transfer these pages into it, but how do
I do that?
Is there any further info you require in order to reply to this question?

TIA

Barry

--
Please remove (Unwanted) from my e-mail address

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Barry Vee continued:

> I have created a couple of pages in tripod and published these on a
> website hosted by tripod.
> I intend to purchase a web name and transfer these pages into it, but
> how do I do that?
> Is there any further info you require in order to reply to this
> question?

Find the name you want, find a hosting company, read the FAQ there, and away
you go.
--
slumpy
no more