Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Second window opens blank in IE6

Re: Second window opens blank in IE6

Brian H鼎

I put my chocolate cake down when I saw that Sha容-Wa容-R-Us said:

> When for instance I open a web page as example my bank when I go to log on I
> usually get a second window open for the log in details, I get the window
> but its blank now this is happing on other sites as at 1st I thought it
> maybe the banks site down.
> As the very kind slumby said maybe a pop up stopper but not using one.
>
> TIA

While the hell have you started a fresh thread on a subject you are arleady
discussing?

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H鼎 continued:

> I put my chocolate cake down when I saw that Sha容-Wa容-R-Us said:
>
>> When for instance I open a web page as example my bank when I go to
>> log on I usually get a second window open for the log in details, I
>> get the window but its blank now this is happing on other sites as
>> at 1st I thought it maybe the banks site down.
>> As the very kind slumby said maybe a pop up stopper but not using
>> one.
>>
>> TIA

> While the hell have you started a fresh thread on a subject you are
> arleady discussing?

Impatience. Has overtaken impotence as the leading cause of stress-related
bromadrosis and marriage breakdown in Venezuela and British Columbia, and
can also effect cellphone signals and elevator button reaction times.

--

Bromadrosis: (common name; Stinkfoot).

This was the first recorded imaginary disease, in 1681, where a family in
Kidderminster were all found to suffer with what is now regarded as class IV
bromadrosis (the most severe form). The family in question was later burned
at the steak in a misguided belief by locals that they were possessed by
evil spirits. However, the disease has since spread to all countries and
continents of the world, with an estimated prevalence of 200-250 per
10,0000.

As yet medical science has found no cure for the condition, but topical
treatments including changing of socks on a regular basis and frequent
washing of the effected limb[s] may be effective in some individuals at
removing all but the most severe symptoms of disease.

Sha容-Wa容-R-Us

"Brian H鼎" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jsTPa.9694$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I put my chocolate cake down when I saw that Sha容-Wa容-R-Us said:
>
> > When for instance I open a web page as example my bank when I go to log

on I
> > usually get a second window open for the log in details, I get the

window
> > but its blank now this is happing on other sites as at 1st I thought it
> > maybe the banks site down.
> > As the very kind slumby said maybe a pop up stopper but not using one.
> >
> > TIA

> While the hell have you started a fresh thread on a subject you are

arleady
> discussing?

Sorry