Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: FORGOT PASSWORD

Re: FORGOT PASSWORD

Steven Pilbeam

"mijayney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M4TPa.1319$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "mijayney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:L_SPa.1279$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > cant receive ny mail how do i find my password

And then sort your clock out on the PC

Andrew Bell

Parent: news:szTPa.9702$(E-Mail Removed)
Earlier Steven Pilbeam [(E-Mail Removed)] uttered:
> "mijayney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:M4TPa.1319$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "mijayney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:L_SPa.1279$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> cant receive ny mail how do i find my password
>>>

> And then sort your clock out on the PC

Who says he isn't actually a time traveller

--
Andrew
The above address IS valid but will go straight to my spambin. If you

mijayney