Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: windows xP and numeric keypad...

Re: windows xP and numeric keypad...

Patrick

The niner nation wrote:
> Hi..I have just recently upgraded from win98 to win Xp, and during the
> installation, i think i entered an incorrect keyboard setting. I have
> NO access to the numeric key pad on my PC..I want to be able to use
> this but don't know how to activate it.
>
> I want the keyboard configured to a UK standard.
>
> all replies gratefully accepted!

Does the Keypad do anything, like the 8,4,6,2 keys move the cursor ?
If it does, then simply press the 'NumLock' key (top left of Keypad),
(NumLock light will come on).
Otherwise I don't know, sorry.