Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe Acrobat 5 Installation

Adobe Acrobat 5 Installation

the_hunter

Hi, i am having crashing problems on my computers, when i install the pdf
printer for Adobe Acrobat 5

it just crashes

Phil L. B.

It's my experience that some v5x of Adobe Reader are buggy - not
recognizing older PDF files that are attachements in groupwise e-mail.
I've installed the new v6 of Adobe reader without any problems it
recognizes all of the older PDF files created by earlier versions from
e-mail attachments. We have some that go back a few versions. It
would be interesting if others have experienced this problem
especially v5.1.