Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > crashing

crashing

arthur f bisher

my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

arthur f bisher wrote:

> my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

Yes.

Brian H

In a desperate cry for help arthur f bisher said:

> my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

I had a car crash once, any idea how that happened?

Miggsee

Aren't we helpful? ~

news:3f0e38a2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> arthur f bisher wrote:
>
> > my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

> Yes.

Miggsee

I'm not flying with you, mi amigo! ~

"Juan Prez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote in message
news:6jsPa.94984$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> Check the landing gear is up and locked before touching runway.
>
> --
> Juan
> RB 2
> "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".
>
> Me2U <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Leave it off. It will never crash again.
> >

> > seriously. does it have a name, a model, an operating system, other

> pertinent data, what you are doing when this happens, etc???
> >
> > arthur f bisher wrote:
> >
> > > my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

nygranny2001

Does it have enough memory installed?
nygranny2001

Boomer

"nygranny2001" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:EzAPa.50285
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Does it have enough memory installed?
> nygranny2001

Miggsee has plenty of memory installed. ;o)

Please include some of the message you are responding to, in your
reply.
Go to: Tools> Options> "Send" tab, and check the "Include message in
Reply".

Why? Please read the links below.
http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/nquote.html

Thank you.

Miggsee

"Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
news:3f0ed6c0$0$215$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...
> "nygranny2001" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:EzAPa.50285
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Does it have enough memory installed?
> > nygranny2001

> Miggsee has plenty of memory installed. ;o)

Although the Senior moments are attacking! ~~

> Please include some of the message you are responding to, in your
> reply.
> Go to: Tools> Options> "Send" tab, and check the "Include message in
> Reply".
>
> Why? Please read the links below.
> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
> http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/nquote.html
>
> Thank you.

gangle

I dunno, I can't remember.

"nygranny2001" wrote
> Does it have enough memory installed?
> nygranny2001

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as arthur f bisher continued:

> my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

Hide your car keys
<groan>
--
slumpy
no more

Firefox crashing - safe mode? Z Firefox 2 02-15-2005 08:37 PM
FireFox Crashing Joe Jance Firefox 2 06-19-2004 10:20 AM
Random links crashing Mozilla Leif K-Brooks Firefox 0 12-22-2003 06:13 PM
Mac 1.5RC2 download crashing issues sport0boy@netscape.net Firefox 4 10-14-2003 08:20 PM
SICK of Mizilla crashing Thomas Curmudgeon Firefox 4 09-29-2003 12:28 AM

Advertisments