Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > not yet....but down da road... ot

not yet....but down da road... ot

longshotjohn7

SIGNS OF WEAR

> "OLD" IS WHEN.....
>
> Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love, and you answer,

> "Pick one, I can't do both!"
>
> "OLD" IS WHEN.....
>
> Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're

barefoot.

> "OLD" IS WHEN.....
>
> A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage

door.

> "OLD" IS WHEN.....
>
> Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
>
> "OLD" IS WHEN.....
>
> You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't

have to
go along.

> "OLD" IS WHEN.
>
> You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the

police.

> "OLD" IS WHEN.....
>
> "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fiber

today.

> "OLD" IS WHEN..... "
>
> Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.

thanx Bruce for da laffs............

--
longshotjohn 7

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

because of those who look on and do nothing.
--Albert Einstein