Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Comcast to cap newsgroup downloads?

Re: Comcast to cap newsgroup downloads?

Baron Reeve

I could do a gigabyte in a hour standing on my dick. If they want to go out
of business well they should just declare soemthing like today we are going
out of business. They could also change their name to communistcast or
commycast. In today's day and age one gigabyte is a real laugher. Some people
do a more than one gigabyte in less than a minute.