Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email conatcts in Outlook

Email conatcts in Outlook

kerplunKuK

I have a list of my email contacts in a text file. Is it possible to import
these into outlook, without having to manually import all the individual
names and email addresses?

Thanks

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply