Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > spelling

spelling

tony

i have XP but i cant get the spelling check to work i am dyslexic as you see
so i need it can some one help as i get lost in all the help stuff i have
office 97 on to so ? help help

Brian H

In a desperate cry for help tony said:

> i have XP but i cant get the spelling check to work i am dyslexic as you see
> so i need it can some one help as i get lost in all the help stuff i have
> office 97 on to so ? help help

Judging by what and how you have written the above, I would not say that you are
dyslexic.
Being unable to spell or punctuate doesn'r mean you are dyslexic.
Now, look for an option/icon on your toolbar for "Check Spelling" or something
similar.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

rifleman

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
tony <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:

Try here: http://michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm

--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

OT: Spelling issues LnkWizard MCSE 17 03-22-2006 06:15 PM
Spelling Agent777 Firefox 2 06-07-2005 03:21 AM
Spelling checkers Michelangelo Verso Jr. Firefox 1 10-18-2004 10:10 AM
automatic spelling check Allen Thomson Firefox 2 06-20-2004 11:53 PM
Mozilla spelling check file? carlton hunter Firefox 8 02-07-2004 12:38 AM

Advertisments