Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > sorry,test

sorry,test

Harald Weber

this is a test, sorry

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:55:52
+0200, Harald Weber uttered this:

>this is a test, sorry

Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
Go to alt.test

Paul - xxx

Harald Weber deftly scribbled:

> this is a test, sorry

If you were sorry, then you posted a test message in the full knowledge that
it is wrong to do so ..

You are therefore an arse.

--
....................................Paul-xxx

Dr. HackenSack

"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

11:55:52
> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
>
> >this is a test, sorry

> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
> Go to alt.test

It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just ignore
it, no you play at moderator !
who cares a **** , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE

****

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:40:42
+0100, Dr. HackenSack uttered this:

>"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

>11:55:52
>> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
>>
>> >this is a test, sorry

>> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
>> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
>> Go to alt.test

>It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just ignore
>it, no you play at moderator !
>who cares a **** , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE
>
>****

SOD OFF, troll.

--
When god had completed the troll,
he then started on the amoeba.

Cubzilla

"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

18:40:42
> +0100, Dr. HackenSack uttered this:
>

> >"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

> >11:55:52
> >> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:

> >> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
> >> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
> >> Go to alt.test

> >It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just

ignore
> >it, no you play at moderator !
> >who cares a **** , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE
> >
> >****

> SOD OFF, troll.
>

> --
> When god had completed the troll,
> he then started on the amoeba.

There are NO rules in this group ask Mike and his pals

Cubzilla

"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bejefl$5nht6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Harald Weber deftly scribbled:
>
> > this is a test, sorry

> If you were sorry, then you posted a test message in the full knowledge

that
> it is wrong to do so ..
>
> You are therefore an arse.
>
> --
> ...................................Paul-xxx

He is just covering himself from the wrath of the moderators

Me2U

http://www.trollville.org

Enjoy, both of you.

William Poaster wrote:

> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:40:42
> +0100, Dr. HackenSack uttered this:
>

> >"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

> >11:55:52
> >> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:

> >> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
> >> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
> >> Go to alt.test

> >It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just ignore
> >it, no you play at moderator !
> >who cares a **** , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE
> >
> >****

> SOD OFF, troll.
>
> --
> When god had completed the troll,
> he then started on the amoeba.

The Old Sourdough

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:40:42 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
boggled at the following statement by Dr. HackenSack in message
news:hyhPa.6622$(E-Mail Removed)

> "William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul
>> 2003

> 11:55:52
>> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
>>
>> >this is a test, sorry

>> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
>> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
>> Go to alt.test

> It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just
> ignore it, no you play at moderator !
> who cares a **** , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal.
> IGNORE
>
> ****

Yes, you are a ****, and a troll, too. Considere yourself henceforth
ignored.

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 1833

Paul - xxx

Cubzilla deftly scribbled:

> "Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bejefl$5nht6$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Harald Weber deftly scribbled:
>>
>>> this is a test, sorry

>> You are therefore an arse.

> He is just covering himself from the wrath of the moderators

There are no moderators.

Some trolls think they're moderators, but they're deluded.

--