Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Interesting question --- how does one stretch a car?

Interesting question --- how does one stretch a car?

nowhere man

hey all. got an interesting idea here. anyone got a website that shows how
to go about stretching a car?
kind of like a maybe step by step do-it-yourself guide? searching for a site
comes up a blank for any combo I've tried.

JM

nowhere man wrote:
> hey all. got an interesting idea here. anyone got a website that shows how
> to go about stretching a car?
> kind of like a maybe step by step do-it-yourself guide? searching for a site
> comes up a blank for any combo I've tried.

Here's a page for a Fiero stretch :

http://www.kitcarmag.com/howto/82358/

You didn't say what type of car you have.

JM