Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Question: Copying temp files/folders from one drive to the next

Question: Copying temp files/folders from one drive to the next

Jim

Correct me if I'm wrong. I can copy the temp files in my windows
directory in my C: drive and paste them in a temp folder on my D: drive
without creating any problems with the sytem running correctly.

Is this right? I need to free up some space on my C: drive and there
are about 50 MB of space being taken up by my windows temp folder right
now. But I don't want to create more problems than I'm already
experiencing! Thanks.

Jim

Believe it or not I actually want to keep these somewhere and go through
them a bit at a time. But you answered my question. They can go.
And nice page. You answered my previous question about why you can't
overfill My Docs. too! Thanks.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...