Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Optical cordless mouse

Optical cordless mouse

kerplunkuk

Can anyone recommend a mouse as above. My current one Packard Bell CCO-3U
seems to get lots of interference and jump. Would like something that runs
smooth and reliable.

Thanks

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Brian H¹©

In a desperate cry for help kerplunkuk said:

> Can anyone recommend a mouse as above. My current one Packard Bell CCO-3U
> seems to get lots of interference and jump. Would like something that runs
> smooth and reliable.
>
> Thanks

Cellink from Maplin, if they still do them.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

Josef Knecht

"kerplunkuk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a mouse as above. My current one Packard Bell CCO-3U
>seems to get lots of interference and jump. Would like something that runs
>smooth and reliable.
>
>Thanks

http://tinyurl.com/v9z

(I love mine..)