Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: XP firewall and worldnet dialup

Re: XP firewall and worldnet dialup

Shepİ

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:03:21 GMT, In this world we created "Donald
Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Is there a way for WorldNet to automatically use the firewall included with
>XP rather than having to manually turn it on each time I connect?

Have you tried right clicking on your Dial up
connection/Properties/Advanced?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Donald Wilson

Yes, but the next time I connect it defaults back.

--
Don Wilson

news(E-Mail Removed)...