Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > icons

icons

DRM

When I add a website to my favourites it usually has a nice icon, after a
while though it reverts to the bland internet one, is there a way of keeping
the original icon.

in order to reply please remove BIGBADNASYSPAM from
fatuscatus@(E-Mail Removed)

Jj

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:wOZOa.7456$(E-Mail Removed):

> In a desperate cry for help DRM said:
>
>> When I add a website to my favourites it usually has a nice icon,
>> after a while though it reverts to the bland internet one, is there a
>> way of keeping the original icon.
>>
>> in order to reply please remove BIGBADNASYSPAM from
>> fatuscatus@(E-Mail Removed)

> google for a program called favicons

Isn't the program favorg, and the icons are called favicons?

°Mike°

http://www.gratilog.net/anglais/internet/favorg.zip

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:09:28 +0100, in
<GLZOa.2118$(E-Mail Removed)>
DRM scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

slylittlei

A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
arboreal in it's habits: °Mike° stated for the record...

<snip>

> http://www.gratilog.net/anglais/internet/favorg.zip

Nice little programme! Thanks, Mike

show desktop icons missing under arrange icons by JoAnna Windows 64bit 15 03-10-2009 08:23 AM
Sometimes Explorer vanishes along with the icons, but the icons come back Desdemona@Verona.com Computer Support 1 12-06-2007 03:17 AM
JTree and those small Icons ahead folder, file etc icons. Richie Williams Java 5 10-25-2007 05:01 PM
Mozilla Icons Alan P Firefox 5 12-08-2003 01:34 AM
icons DABlake Firefox 0 11-17-2003 02:48 PM

Advertisments