Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft .NET Framework

Microsoft .NET Framework

Budd

I got this error message when I was trying to load an Imaging Software
program telling me that "Microsoft .NET Framework wasn't loaded and the
software will not run". What is this .NET Framework program and how do I
get it loaded on my PC. I'm running WinXP home edition.

Max Sand

I can think why imaging software would need it and if it did then i think it
should come with it, but you can download it here.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframewo.../howtoget.aspx

max

news:yWROa.73244$(E-Mail Removed) om...