Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Adding suffix to each file name

Re: Adding suffix to each file name

°Mike°

THE Rename (free)
http://www.herve-thouzard.com/

Flexible Renamer (free)
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA014...lish/FlexRena/

Rename-It
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/kent/frame.html

Flash Renamer (shareware)
http://www.rlvision.com/flashren/about.asp

On 9 Jul 2003 01:55:57 GMT, in
<Xns93B2C09E3ACCkrhyphenusenetatdesp@130.133.1.4 >
k* scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

k*

°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> THE Rename (free)
> http://www.herve-thouzard.com/
>
> Flexible Renamer (free)
> http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA014...lish/FlexRena/
>
> Rename-It
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/kent/frame.html
>
> Flash Renamer (shareware)
> http://www.rlvision.com/flashren/about.asp

I couldn't figure out how to do it with THE Rename, but I was able to do it
with Flash Renamer quickly and easily -- did exactly what I wanted. Thanks
for the quick and helpful response!

k*

°Mike°

On 9 Jul 2003 02:32:06 GMT, in
<Xns93B2C6BE916D3krhyphenusenetatdesp@130.133.1. 4>
k* scrawled:

>°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> THE Rename (free)
>> http://www.herve-thouzard.com/
>>
>> Flexible Renamer (free)
>> http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA014...lish/FlexRena/
>>
>> Rename-It
>> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/kent/frame.html
>>
>> Flash Renamer (shareware)
>> http://www.rlvision.com/flashren/about.asp
>>

>I couldn't figure out how to do it with THE Rename, but I was able to do it
>with Flash Renamer quickly and easily -- did exactly what I wanted. Thanks
>for the quick and helpful response!
>
>k*

You're welcome.

--