Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How does one save messages to disk from OUTLOOK EXPRESS?

Re: How does one save messages to disk from OUTLOOK EXPRESS?

°Mike°

Create a folder for your messages in Windows Explorer, and
simply highlight all of the messages and drag them to the
new folder.

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:09:39 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
TG scrawled: