Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Website

Website

Bodysnatcher

Hi
Does anyone use UK2net to host their site?
I could really do with some help on uploading my site, which I had uploaded
to my isp's webspace previously. This I have deleted and thought I had
uploaded to the UK2 net space I brought, but it's not there?
www.a1poolandleisure.co.uk

Bodysnatcher

Thanks for all your help, Not!
"Bodysnatcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:befj9h$hvc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Does anyone use UK2net to host their site?
> I could really do with some help on uploading my site, which I had

uploaded
> to my isp's webspace previously. This I have deleted and thought I had
> uploaded to the UK2 net space I brought, but it's not there?
> www.a1poolandleisure.co.uk

Michael

Evidently, no one had helpful info to offer you.

You didn't really expect a huge number of "Sorry, I can't help you" replies
from all over the planet, did you?

((U))

Bodysnatcher wrote:

> Thanks for all your help, Not!
> "Bodysnatcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:befj9h$hvc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>> Does anyone use UK2net to host their site?
>> I could really do with some help on uploading my site, which I had
>> uploaded to my isp's webspace previously. This I have deleted and
>> thought I had uploaded to the UK2 net space I brought, but it's not
>> there? www.a1poolandleisure.co.uk

Shepİ

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:17:24 +0000 (UTC), In this world we created
"Bodysnatcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Thanks for all your help, Not!

This is not your ISP's news group nor your hosting service news
group.This is their problem :/

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

paul s

Bodysnatcher wrote:

> Thanks for all your help, Not!

Probably because no one on here is using UK2NET.

A good place to start would be here.

http://help.uk2.net/faq/websites/how...iteonline.html

--
Paul S

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments