Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > corrupt or missing setupx.dll file

corrupt or missing setupx.dll file

wyndchsyr

I've searched the web for this dll and can't seem to find it available for
download. My America Online 8.0 seems keep getting a box that pops up upon
launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I can't
view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Shepİ

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:47:24 GMT, In this world we created "wyndchsyr"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>I've searched the web for this dll and can't seem to find it available for
>download. My America Online 8.0 seems keep getting a box that pops up upon
>launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I can't
>view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
>appreciated.

What operating system?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Bob B

tap the file name into 'find'.....it may be a cab file then you can
retrieve it from WINDOWS/systems using sfc in 'run'
"wyndchsyr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I've searched the web for this dll and can't seem to find it available for
> download. My America Online 8.0 seems keep getting a box that pops up upon
> launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I

can't
> view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

°Mike°

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...s.shtml?setupx

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:47:24 GMT, in