Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Toshiba FT H955 Phone

Toshiba FT H955 Phone

ez153

All of a sudden my phone has started beeping
about every 30 seconds and a red light is blinking under the charge button.
I have left the handset cocked before and when it re-charged I never heard a
beep before. Any suggestions or ideas as to what I should or can do?

Thanks for any help,
Emmy