Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email

Email

Robert Maccartney

I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be full
of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

rifleman

In article <beep7e$mpj$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be full
> of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

Error message? Email Client?
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Bebop & Rocksteady

> I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be
> full of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

For start I would be placering your real address in a use group

Second contact your ISP and see if they can delete the spam from
your mail box... and double check your settings...

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

°Mike°

Delete stuff from the server with Magic Mail Monitor
http://www.geeba.org/magic/

Latest GPL release
http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:50:06 +0000 (UTC), in
<beep7e$mpj$(E-Mail Removed)>
Robert Maccartney scrawled:

>I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be full
>of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

--
Basic computer maintenance

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robert Maccartney continued:

> I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may
> be full of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

Use a crowbar.
--
slumpy
no more

Bebop & Rocksteady

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bebop & Rocksteady
> continued:
>
>> For start I would be placering your real address in a use group

> ??????

So it was late when wrote that... way past my bed time...
Actually its funny... "placering”

It should read...
"For a start I would NOT be placing your real address in a use group"

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Bebop & Rocksteady

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:KsJOa.6938$nP.3209
@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net:

> In a desperate cry for help Bebop & Rocksteady said:
>
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bebop & Rocksteady
>>> continued:

>>> ??????

>> So it was late when wrote that... way past my bed time...
>> Actually its funny... "placering"
>>
>> It should read...
>> "For a start I would NOT be placing your real address in a use group"

> Nor in a news group

yeah that too... I might go back to bed...

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Brian H¹©

In a desperate cry for help Bebop & Rocksteady said:

> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:KsJOa.6938$nP.3209
> @newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net:

>>> So it was late when wrote that... way past my bed time...
>>> Actually its funny... "placering"
>>>
>>> It should read...
>>> "For a start I would NOT be placing your real address in a use group"

>> Nor in a news group
>>

> yeah that too... I might go back to bed...

Bed? Whats that?

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

Bebop & Rocksteady

>>> Nor in a news group
>>>

>> yeah that too... I might go back to bed...

> Bed? Whats that?

Don't know... but I am going back there

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bebop & Rocksteady continued:

>>> yeah that too... I might go back to bed...

>> Bed? Whats that?
>>

> Don't know... but I am going back there

LMAO!!!!
--