Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > email

email

andrew morris

I had -alot of e-mails that i hadnt deleted in my mailbox - i started to
delete them over the weekend and also deleted hundreds of items in my sent
mail (this took some time as most had attachments)- when I came to go in
deleted items to delete them for good it wont let me in to do ot -it's as if
I've choked it - how can I get deleted items open please

Brian H

In a desperate cry for help andrew morris said:

> I had -alot of e-mails that i hadnt deleted in my mailbox - i started to
> delete them over the weekend and also deleted hundreds of items in my sent
> mail (this took some time as most had attachments)- when I came to go in
> deleted items to delete them for good it wont let me in to do ot -it's as if
> I've choked it - how can I get deleted items open please

Try:-
Tools | Options | Maintenance | Clean Up Now | Compact
See if that frees you up.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

rifleman

In article <7grOa.6360$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> In a desperate cry for help andrew morris said:
>
> > I had -alot of e-mails that i hadnt deleted in my mailbox - i started to
> > delete them over the weekend and also deleted hundreds of items in my sent
> > mail (this took some time as most had attachments)- when I came to go in
> > deleted items to delete them for good it wont let me in to do ot -it's as if
> > I've choked it - how can I get deleted items open please

> Try:-
> Tools | Options | Maintenance | Clean Up Now | Compact
> See if that frees you up.

if that doesn't, close OE, delete the "Deleted Items" Folder in Windows
Explorer. OE will rebuild it when you restart.
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend