Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > W2K Pro

W2K Pro

Me2U

You switched drives you said. Did the drive you installed in place of the other one have an operating system installed? Does your BIOS program
support switching between drives to boot from?

nunya wrote:

> "operating system not found"
>
> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:34:52 +0100, "ooyah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >hello
> >
> >repair > then choose which installation to repair > then hope its worked
> >
> >regards
> >
> >"nunya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> I get install , repair or quit

Josef Knecht

Thund3rstruck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> P.S. nunya. If you got your PC from dell/compaq/hp, your 2000 pro cd
>won't work the same way. It could clone the hd...
>
> Just thought of that. We need to know that before continuing...

Are you bi-polar?

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...