Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Having Trouble With OutLook Express 6; Save Attachments

Having Trouble With OutLook Express 6; Save Attachments

Fred McDonald

Here is the problem. I select a message or group of messages to download.
I then decide to save the message(s), so I select SAVE ALL. The problem is that
the SAVE TO information is not remaining constant. For example, I save new
files to P:\ for later sorting. In the past, this information remained in the SAVE TO window.
But after the latest update from Microsoft, the SAVE TO window keeps changing. If I leave
SAVE TO alone, it goes from P:\ to P: and then to C:\My Documents.
Why is the SAVE TO window changing, and how can I get it to retain P:\ ?