Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Formatting an additional HD

Formatting an additional HD

Sweet Andy Licious

Have a 40gig HD as my C disk and an additonal 12 gig hd which is my D disk
(it used to house Windows 9. I've installed xp home and gradually moved
all my data off the current D drive and am thinking of formatting it. I have
my C as NTFS and the D is currently FAT32; I'll be using the D disk as
primarily a data drive and for backup. Also, if I leave the D disk as FAT32
would I even need to format it, other than just to clean it up.

Thanks

--
Andy

email: sweetandylicious at airpost dot net