Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Vorbis ogg

Vorbis ogg

Freshman

Anyone know of a program that can paly .ogg files

Max Sand

"Freshman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EpkOa.9677$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know of a program that can paly .ogg files

Try here

http://www.vorbis.com/software.psp?pid=2

°Mike°

Quintessential Player (QCD)
http://www.quinnware.com/news.html

Zinf
http://www.zinf.org/

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:06:11 +0100, in
<EpkOa.9677$(E-Mail Removed)>
Freshman scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

a 32 bit process

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:06:11 +0100, "Freshman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone know of a program that can paly .ogg files

Winamp will do it... www.nullsoft.com

Personally I like the original version, if you're only going to use it
for OGG files you should download that instead of the latest version
(it's heavier on resources).

MLFnet

"Freshman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:EpkOa.9677$4O4.863751@newsfep2-
win.server.ntli.net:

> Anyone know of a program that can paly .ogg files

Winamp (I prefer Winamp2) with the Ogg Vorbis codec installed. If you
already have Winamp, go to winamp.com and download the plug-in. Then go to
the options in winamp, then to the file associations and make the
association.

Double click you file.

Freshman

Many thanks
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Quintessential Player (QCD)
> http://www.quinnware.com/news.html
>
> Zinf
> http://www.zinf.org/
>

> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:06:11 +0100, in
> <EpkOa.9677$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Freshman scrawled:
>
> >Anyone know of a program that can paly .ogg files
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

M.L.

>Anyone know of a program that can paly .ogg files

Windows Media Player 9 can play them..