Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Convert PDF to SWF

Re: Convert PDF to SWF

°Mike°

Just tell your friend to install the free Acrobat Reader.

You can also often find the reader on PC magazine cover CDs.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:57:19 +0100, in
<3f09d0a3$0$15041$(E-Mail Removed)>
*** HAWK scrawled:

--