Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Serious - Kazaa-lite and sound problems

Serious - Kazaa-lite and sound problems

slumpy

Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound quality
is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates. Shut it down and
Bob's Yer Uncle.
Any ideas ?
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H供

In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound quality
> is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates. Shut it down and
> Bob's Yer Uncle.
> Any ideas ?

Leave it shut down.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H供 continued:

> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
>
>> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound
>> quality is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates.
>> Shut it down and Bob's Yer Uncle.
>> Any ideas ?

> Leave it shut down.

That's twice tonight.
I was going to add "and don't suggest I shut it down"
--
slumpy
no more

Ionizer

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:becjf9$3l5pb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H供 continued:

> > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
> >
> >> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound
> >> quality is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates.
> >> Shut it down and Bob's Yer Uncle.
> >> Any ideas ?

> > Leave it shut down.

> That's twice tonight.
> I was going to add "and don't suggest I shut it down"
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

I've noticed the same phenomenon whether listening through the Kazaa player
of with MusicMatch Jukebox on my PIII-500 system. No such problems on my
new P4-2.80 system. Maybe it's just a resource thing and you need to steal
a new computer while you're out there grabbing yourself that second TV set.

Regards,
Ian.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan P閞ez continued:

> slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:becj4p$3n93e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound
>> quality is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates.
>> Shut it down and Bob's Yer Uncle.
>> Any ideas ?
>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less
>> just slumpy
>>

> If it's so bad how come you didn't notice it sooner? ;o)

*NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT...*
--

--
//////
( o o )

Josef Knecht

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan P閞ez continued:
>>
>>> slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:becj4p$3n93e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> If it's so bad how come you didn't notice it sooner? ;o)

>> *NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT...*

1 - "I never noticed it before."
2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."

3 - LMAO.

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Brian H供

Josef Knecht said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
>>
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan P閞ez continued:

>>> *NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT...*

> 1 - "I never noticed it before."
> 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
> 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
>
> 3 - LMAO.

I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
Can't even trim attributes correctly.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H供 continued:

> Josef Knecht said:

>> 1 - "I never noticed it before."
>> 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
>> 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
>>
>> 3 - LMAO.

> I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
> Can't even trim attributes correctly.

It's sunday, am about to go shopping for a mobo, case, router, rewriter and
some memory, and you are worried about attributes ?
Get your priorities right !!
--
slumpy
no more

Bregmata Martyr

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Josef Knecht said:

>> 1 - "I never noticed it before."
>> 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
>> 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
>>
>> 3 - LMAO.

>I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
>Can't even trim attributes correctly.

Every time you post, I get a waft of dogshit...

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"