Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Conflicting programs

Conflicting programs

slumpy

I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on BBC2.
How do I watch both programs at the same time ?
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H

In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on BBC2.
> How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

Buy another tv.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
>
>> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
>> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

> Buy another tv.

Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too
--
slumpy
no more

Mike

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:30:47 +0100, in
<bece91$3ij57$(E-Mail Removed)>
slumpy scrawled:

>I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same
>time on BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

"All life's answers are on TV." - Bart Simpson

Meat-->Plow

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:37:56 +0100, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:

>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H?? continued:

>> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
>>
>>> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
>>> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

>> Buy another tv.

>Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too

Steal another TV.

slumpy

> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:37:56 +0100, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H??
>> continued:

>>> Buy another tv.

>> Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too

> Steal another TV.

What do you mean "another" ?
Who have you been talking to ?

"Not annuvver word til I've sin me brief."
--
slumpy

"I think they'd be great but not as great as they are today" - ziole on Led
Zeppelin

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H
>> continued:

>>> Buy another tv.

>> Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too

> Ah, could you borrow a neighbours box?
> Maybe her across the road

I drove her away I think. After I fell through her bedroom ceiling with the
eyeglass and the drill I think she may have got a bit freaked out. Don't
know why, the drill was off. And they got the splinter out of her eye once
they extracted her from the broken floorboards. And there was no need to
attack that fireman the way she did. I bet he still can't stand upright yet.
--
slumpy
no more

George&Ade

Buy another telly????
"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bece91$3ij57$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on BBC2.
> How do I watch both programs at the same time ?
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

Brian H

In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

>> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
>>
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
>>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as George&Ade
>>> continued:

>>> But then, do I shout "PASS" when Lin gets back in from the cafe and
>>> asks if anyone 'as sin 'er Gary ?

>> Pass.

> You see how confusing it can get ?

Yeah, 'es still in the boozer.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H
>> continued:

>>> Pass.

>> You see how confusing it can get ?

> Yeah, 'es still in the boozer.

Is 'e gettin ****ed win RicKAY! again ?
Or that dodgy Dennis son of Dirty Den (soon to be returning from the dead oh
**** who thought *that* dumb idea up ?)