Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > safe mode

safe mode

Shep©

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:45:38 +0000 (UTC), In this world we created "the
bopper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>I get the safe mode message when I try to play a game from disc

Try copying the Disk to the hard drive and install the game from
there?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 2 09-23-2005 07:39 PM
Re: Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 0 09-23-2005 04:50 PM
Safe mode Vs normal mode Echy Firefox 6 08-27-2005 07:56 PM
adware different in safe mode and normal mode?? Ladydeb Computer Support 0 09-24-2004 09:30 AM

Advertisments