Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem with Windows

Problem with Windows

paul s

They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten, drafty and
they leak like a cullinder.

--
Paul S

Brian H

Errrrr...erm... paul s said:

> They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten, drafty and
> they leak like a cullinder.

I blame Bill Gates for todays spelling mistakes, drafty = draughty & cullinder =
colander.

(Any excuse to have a pop at BG)

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

www.if.you.want.the.best.fit.everest.com
--
slumpy
no more

trout

paul s wrote:

> They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten,
> drafty and they leak like a cullinder.

Completely cover them; inside and out, with a layer of fashionable
tin-foil. This will leave you free to move about the house free of alien
brain-probes, as well as draughts; making your aluminum beanie obsolete.
--
"Also discourages pesky neighbours from coming over to borrow things."

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

> They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten,
> drafty and they leak like a cullinder.

'It 'em wiv a 'ammer.
--

Paul - xxx

paul s deftly scribbled:

> They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten,
> drafty and they leak like a cullinder.

Move house .. to one that doesn't have windows, but then you might not see
what most other folks can .. Or buy upgrades ...

--