Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: putting pictures on desktop

Re: putting pictures on desktop

Miggsee

Right click your desktop > Properties > Desktop > Browse to the file. I
prefer to make sure the image is a .bmp by converting it to a .bmp by save
as in Irfanview (www.irfanview.com) or through my Paint Shop Pro. Paint will
probably also let you Save as: .bmp. (Start> Programs> Accessories > Paint.

news:vrgOa.1018$%(E-Mail Removed)...