Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Small Window

Small Window

Andy

Please tell me what to do in my Internet Explorer so my browser would open
in large window instead a small one. It is frustrating to resize every time
I click on a link. I know it is a simple problem but I can't find a
solution.
Thank You for help.

Brian H¹©

Errrrr...erm... Andy said:

> Please tell me what to do in my Internet Explorer so my browser would open
> in large window instead a small one. It is frustrating to resize every time
> I click on a link. I know it is a simple problem but I can't find a
> solution.
> Thank You for help.

See my reply to your last post.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

°Mike°

Open an IE link and then close all other IE windows. In the
address bar, type the following (where XXX,XXX is your current
screen resolution):

javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

Hold the CTRL key and close the window. New windows should now
open at the new size.

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:45:03 GMT, in
<3AgOa.72195$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>
Andy scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

boy wonder

My OE window opens too small, can I use something like this to adjust it?

--
boy wonder

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Open an IE link and then close all other IE windows. In the
> address bar, type the following (where XXX,XXX is your current
> screen resolution):
>
> javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
>
> Hold the CTRL key and close the window. New windows should now
> open at the new size.
>

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:45:03 GMT, in
> <3AgOa.72195$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>
> Andy scrawled:
>
> >Please tell me what to do in my Internet Explorer so my browser
> >would open in large window instead a small one. It is frustrating
> >to resize every time I click on a link. I know it is a simple
> >problem but I can't find a solution.
> >Thank You for help.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

The cure is slightly different for OE, because it doesn't
have an address bar. Open a link (in OE) and resize - do
NOT maximize - the window. Hold the CTRL key and close
the window. New links should now open at the new size.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:39:36 -0500, in
<3f09bff4$0$54849$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org>
boy wonder scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Andy

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsGgOa.5838$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Errrrr...erm... Andy said:
>
> > Please tell me what to do in my Internet Explorer so my browser would

open
> > in large window instead a small one. It is frustrating to resize every

time
> > I click on a link. I know it is a simple problem but I can't find a
> > solution.
> > Thank You for help.

> See my reply to your last post.
>
> --
> www.absey-vine.co.uk/
> freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

I fixed it. Thanx for help. Sorry for double post, but I overlooked it and
thought it did not uploaded.