Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP PLEASE RE: Incredimail

HELP PLEASE RE: Incredimail

Mike Hamel

Can someone please help me to get this Incredimail program off of my hard
drive. I've gone to control panel and tried to delete it and it just won't
go away. The most annoying thing about this is when I start my computer,
there is a big black box that pops up on my screen and blocks my desktop.
Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Boomer

"Mike Hamel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:n7fOa.7249$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can someone please help me to get this Incredimail program off of
> my hard drive. I've gone to control panel and tried to delete it
> and it just won't go away. The most annoying thing about this is
> when I start my computer, there is a big black box that pops up on
> my screen and blocks my desktop. Any help would be much
> appreciated!!!

Possibly Jv16 PowerTools.
http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/index.php

--
An error? http://sct.staghosting.com/sct009.html
Out of memory? http://sct.staghosting.com/sct011.html

°Mike°

Disable any Incredimail entries in the startup tab of
msconfig, reboot and uninstall.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:02:29 -0400, in
<n7fOa.7249$(E-Mail Removed)>
Mike Hamel scrawled:

>Can someone please help me to get this Incredimail program off of my hard
>drive. I've gone to control panel and tried to delete it and it just won't
>go away. The most annoying thing about this is when I start my computer,
>there is a big black box that pops up on my screen and blocks my desktop.
>Any help would be much appreciated!!!

--
Basic computer maintenance

Reinstall then reboot then uninstall