Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Whooppee!!

Reply
Thread Tools

Whooppee!!

 
 
slumpy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2003
Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a free copy
of Jacob The Video too !!

What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film with
Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
paul s
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2003
slumpy wrote:

> Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a free
> copy of Jacob The Video too !!
>
> What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film with
> Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...


Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought that
Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.

"I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
Anybody else feel like a little giggul. When I mention my fwend
Biggus ...Dickus."
--
Paul S
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
slumpy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2003
"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

> slumpy wrote:
>
>> Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a
>> free copy of Jacob The Video too !!
>>
>> What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film
>> with Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...

>
> Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought
> that Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.
>
> "I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
> Anybody else feel like a little giggul. When I mention my fwend
> Biggus ...Dickus."


"He has a wife you know....Incontinentia Buttocks."

Separated at birth - Michael Palin and John Bonham.
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy


 
Reply With Quote
 
Gary G. Taylor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2003
paul s wrote:

> Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought that
> Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.


David Bowie as Pilate in Scorsese's "Last Temptation of Christ" is
excellent.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
gary at cdfound dot org / http:// geetee dot cdfound dot org
"The two most abundant things in the universe
are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
 
Reply With Quote
 
Shepİ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2003
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:18:21 +0100, In this world we created "slumpy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:
>
>> slumpy wrote:
>>
>>> Get a copy of Jesus The Video from Time Life Productions and get a
>>> free copy of Jacob The Video too !!
>>>
>>> What is the saddest thing is that Gary Oldman is in the Jesus film
>>> with Jacqueline Bisset. How the mighty fall...

>>
>> Is that the one with Oldman cast as Pontius Pilate? I always thought
>> that Michael Palin made a much better Pilate.
>>
>> "I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
>> Anybody else feel like a little giggul. When I mention my fwend
>> Biggus ...Dickus."

>
>"He has a wife you know....Incontinentia Buttocks."
>
>Separated at birth - Michael Palin and John Bonham.


http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/buttocks.wav
http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/bigus.wav
Heh.Heh



--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/trouble.html
Free songs download,
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments