Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pop-up problem

Pop-up problem

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:

> Slumpy deftly scribbled:
>
>> My toaster has jammed and I keep burning the toast.

> Lay in a full bath of water .. warm and soapy works well, then when
> the toast starts to burn, drop the toaster in the bath.
>
> This *will* stop the toast burning ...

Been reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas again ?
--
slumpy
no more

Gary G. Taylor

area 51 wrote:

> "Slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bebjn1$36d1c$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"

>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mcploppy © continued:

>> > Most people moan cos their getting Pop -Ups.... But no Slumpy has to
>> > moan cos he's NOT getting them...........

>> I'm compiling an alternative question for every overused subject - Got

> the
>> Java Problem and the Strange Sound covered. Only 6000 to go
>> --

> OK I'm not getting any spam, I have posted my real e,mail addy to
> pyramid sellers etc, but no spam.
> Why is this?

Okay I know how to create a new newsgroup but I can't think of a subject for
one. Can you help me?
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Gary G. Taylor

Mcploppy © wrote:

> Slumpy bashed at the keyboard and said..:
>> My toaster has jammed and I keep burning the toast.

> http://www.toaster.org/faq.html

Well, _there_ went half an hour.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Gary G. Taylor

slumpy wrote:

> It’s most infuriating catch phrase however is, "How-de-doodlee-do! Toastie
> Toaster’s the name and Toasting’s the game. Would anyone like any toast?"

Toasters With Human Personalities--another product of Sirius Cybernetics
Corporation!
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Gary G. Taylor continued:

> area 51 wrote:
>

>> "Slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:bebjn1$36d1c$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
>>> ?"

>>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mcploppy © continued:

>>> I'm compiling an alternative question for every overused subject -
>>> Got the Java Problem and the Strange Sound covered. Only 6000 to go
>>> --

>> OK I'm not getting any spam, I have posted my real e,mail addy to
>> pyramid sellers etc, but no spam.
>> Why is this?

> Okay I know how to create a new newsgroup but I can't think of a
> subject for one. Can you help me?

I can only create old newsgroups, not new ones
--
slumpy
no more

rifleman

In article <bef3hg$b4q$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Slumpy bashed at the keyboard and said..:
> > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
> > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mcploppy © continued:

> >> Most people moan cos their getting Pop -Ups.... But no Slumpy has to
> >> moan cos he's NOT getting them...........

> > I'm compiling an alternative question for every overused subject -
> > Got the Java Problem and the Strange Sound covered. Only 6000 to go
> >

> Was there an attachment...? Outlook Express says I it has removed it...
> strange this never used to happened till I install IE6 SP1

Don't forget the "I upgraded from W98 to XP and all my OE/Outlook mail
is gone" and "Suddenly the Customize Outlook Today button doesn't work"
and "My spellcheck in OE doesn't work" and " I bought a new computer
with XP on it - where is MS Word?"
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Brian H¹©

In a desperate cry for help rifleman said:

> In article <bef3hg$b4q$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Slumpy bashed at the keyboard and said..:
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mcploppy © continued:

>>> I'm compiling an alternative question for every overused subject -
>>> Got the Java Problem and the Strange Sound covered. Only 6000 to go
>>>

>> Was there an attachment...? Outlook Express says I it has removed it...
>> strange this never used to happened till I install IE6 SP1
>>

> Don't forget the "I upgraded from W98 to XP and all my OE/Outlook mail
> is gone" and "Suddenly the Customize Outlook Today button doesn't work"
> and "My spellcheck in OE doesn't work" and " I bought a new computer
> with XP on it - where is MS Word?"

Do you want fries with that?

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/