Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > default mail

default mail

JOHNNY O.

how ya doin youz guys? here's the thing. i use roadrunner but i have my
primary email site @ yahoo. i want yahoo to be my default mail site (or do
i?). so, is this possible and if so will somebody out there give me the
configuration info for setting it up in os? be gentle and remember my
grammer issue.

sincerely,

john o.

rifleman

In article <yl4Oa.14302$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> how ya doin youz guys? here's the thing. i use roadrunner but i have my
> primary email site @ yahoo. i want yahoo to be my default mail site (or do
> i?). so, is this possible and if so will somebody out there give me the
> configuration info for setting it up in os? be gentle and remember my
> grammer issue.
>
> sincerely,
>
> john o.

Assuming you are using IE6.... go to your Yahoo webmail page, and then
click on Tools-Internet Options and on the General Page, select "Use
Current" as the default home page.

HTH
--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)