Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Pretty Please Peer2Peer need help Pretty Please

Re: Pretty Please Peer2Peer need help Pretty Please

John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions

Which p2p software are you using?

Also, Belkin uses a Web Interface. in IE, type in the address eg 192.168.0.1
(or whatever it says on the big sheet of paper that came with the router)
and press <Enter>

That should take you to the setting screen.

<(E-Mail Removed)-h.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi I am trying to download using p2p networking from Tesla and Direct
> Connect, I can read the download files names I searched for but when I try
> to download no download. I am using a belkin 4 port cable dsl gateway

router
> which puts me behind a firewall some how I have to designate port settings
> etc but belkin has no software. Can I do this manually? Please if anyone

out