Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Mouse Pointer

Re: Mouse Pointer

°Mike°

When this happens, the mouse can often be returned to normal by
changing screen resolution, or changing to another colour scheme.

To troubleshoot, and hopefully rid yourself of the problem, try
turning down you graphics hardware acceleration - one notch
at a time - in Device Manager / Performance / Graphics.
Update your video drivers and DirectX.

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 15:47:51 -0500, in
<EK%Na.6908$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com>
Jerry Knight scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance